Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Rosewood, Edison NJ, May 3rd

This event was a very special one....My mother-in-law celebrated her second wedding to a wonderful man.  It was a Match.com union and both families couldn't be happier for them.  They chose the Rosewood in Edison, NJ for the ceremony and reception.

My Mother-In-Law, not wanting to stress her pregnant daughter-in-law...yes, that would be me...right now I am counting the days with my due date fast approaching (July 3rd).  I have had several discussions with baby that she must, under all circumstances stay put until June 16th...since I have an event on the 15th!  Any way....my Mother-in-Law was just going to use the fake arrangements the site would provide, but I just couldn't allow it...especially when it was the start of peony season....her color was red....and we could use the most perfect red charm peonies.  Nothing too fancy, but something just enough.

The bride carried a bouquet of white spray roses, red and white tulips, red charm peonies, and black magic roses.






The bridesmaids carried a simple bouquet of red charm peonies...simple...but peonies are so amazing when in full bloom they can handle it on their own.




And the centerpieces mirrored the brides bouquet....




No comments: