Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Professionals Photos of Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Click here for the link to the professionals pics....they are submitting them to several blogs and magazines....let's keep our fingers crossed!  

You'll see here that the bride and groom actually had two ceremonies...one was a Zorastrian ceremony...one of the oldest monothiestic religions in the world originating in was is modern day Iran.  And a Christian ceremony.  I didn't include the flowers for the Zorastrian ceremony on my blog...I just ran out of time and didn't get pictures of them.  I must admit though I outsourced on the garlands.  I can make simple ones, but the grooms mother wanted something a little fancier that I was capable of making.  She sent me a few pictures...and funny enough the place that the pictures were from is 10 minutes from my house...so I hired them...Vivek Flowers.  And now I will order all my garlands from them!

No comments: