Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lambertville House, Lambertville NJ

I do have a few posts to get to between this wedding and my last post, but I wanted to get it up while it was fresh in my mind.  The wedding was right after we had a few days of scorching heat, but it broke the day before giving the bride a warm, but not a hot 'your relatives are cursing you for having an outdoor wedding' kind of day.


The wedding took place at the charming Lambertville House, in Lambertville NJ.   With rooms for your guests to stay in, a beautiful courtyard for the ceremony, and the reception hall located on the premises, this is the perfect place to hold a smaller wedding.  (Nicole the event coordinator was so great to work with, and I guessed she liked working with me too, because I have just been added to their list of preferred vendors!)  And there is plenty for your guests to do in the surrounding area, quaint shops, great dining, and a fun steam locomotive ride right across the bridge in New Hope, which is equally as charming.  (I brought my family with me on this job, and my 4 year old and 2 1/2 year old loved, loved the train ride..while I was setting up my husband had the fun job of walking around town with them ;)


The bride wanted to use the camomile that is in season everywhere during June and the flower gave the arrangements the relaxed laid back feel she was looking for.   She is also a big fan of Lilies and while they didn't fit in the budget she was so great to work with, I squeezed in a few stems for her bouquet.  


Enjoy the flowers!  


Brides Bouquet:  Lily Marisa, camomile, green hydrangea, freesia, green, pink and peach roses.





Centerpieces and cocktail table:  White hydrangea, pink, green, and peach roses, with camomile



The Groom's Boutonniere:  Yellow Rose and Camomile

Aisle:  In mason jars, hydrangea, roses and camomile.

No comments: